mardi 7 février 2017

Les challenges groupés

Après une semaine de ski dans les Alpes françaises, j'ai pris du retard dans vos challenges mesdames ! je rattrape donc mon retard cette semaine. Le "E" et le "F" pour Joey et "duotangle Paradox vs DivaDance" et "Hamadox" pour La Diva! ouf, quel boulot !


After a week of skiing in the French Alps, I have lagged behind in your challenges, Ladies! So, I'm catching up with me this week. The letters "E" and "F" for Joey and "Duotangle Paradox and DivaDance" and "Hamadox" for The Diva ! Oh what a job !

Joey's Challenge #150 et #151

Motifs : El Prado et Echo
Motifs : Festune, Fungees, Fescu et Facets

Diva Challenge #301 et #302


J'adore découvrir un nouveau motif, et Hamadox est très agréable à dessiner.
I love discovering a new pattern, and Hamadox is very nice to draw.

Hamadox sur fond de Florz
Bonne semaine, Chantal

24 commentaires:

  1. J'espère que vous avez eu une bonne vacance dans les Alpes. En tout cas, votre travail est magnifique: le caractère F est mon favorit des caractères et votre Hamadox est dessiné superbe!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Ria, les Alpes etaient magnifiques, cela m'a fait beaucoup de bien. Avez-vous vu le final du tangle mozaik #6? Superbe.

      Supprimer
  2. Funnily enough, I used Florz as a background too, it's a very useful pattern,isn't it? I like all your work here, especially the Salvador Dali festune, a brilliant idea.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes, Florz is a good pattern for a background. I didn't think about it but my pattern Festune looks like Dali's soft clock... ah ah

      Supprimer
  3. A wonderful group of challenges! I love the F in particular!
    ~ joey ~

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I also used Florz as a background. We must have been on a similar wavelength! Yours is especially nice as you found three different ways to embellish the simple tangle for a lot of interest.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thankyou Jean, and, yes, Florz is usefull for background.

      Supprimer
  5. Your tiles are great! I especially love the letters.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Your tiles are so interesting and varied. I really like the way the Festune climbs over the letter F. Your Hamadox is wonderful.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thankyou Miss L. The letter F is the winner in the comments. I really have fun to draw it.

      Supprimer
  7. Seems like Florz was a tangle of choice for backgrounds this week. I also used it. Lovely catch up tiles and glad that you had a great time skiing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I love all of your work here! I have to admit I'm partial to the F tile. It's very clever and fun;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Beautiful work! Your Hamadox tile is my favorite :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Lovely tiles. I love the Festune on the "F" and some falling off like ripe fruit from a tree. The Hamadox one is also very beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Great Hamadox! Very pretty! Lovely letter tiles!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. The festunes falling off the F remind me of the images of a clock melting over the table edge. LOL love it. And I loooooove your Hamadox on florz. Suay mak mak (very beautiful).

    RépondreSupprimer